We request the following information from agency recruitment areas:
- confirmation that the review applicant applied for the promotion – that is, it is a valid application
- contact details for all the parties to the promotion review
- the name and contact details for the agency nominee to sit on the promotion review commmittee
- information from the recruitment file to assist the promotion review committee in its decision-making.
The parties to promotion reviews are:
- review applicants seeking review of promotees
- promotees who are seeking review of other promotees in case their promotion is overturned.
Note: The Review Team has prepared a checklist to assist in identifying what information is required.