This information is for recruitment staff in agencies.
There are 5 main steps to notify a promotion and manage any promotion reviews. These are:
- Step 1: publish the promotion in the Public Service Gazette
- Step 2: check for promotion review applications
- Step 3: provide the Review Team with contact details for the parties to the promotion review documents for the promotion review committee and identify the agency nominee
- Step 4: inform parties to the promotion review of the outcome(s)
- Step 5: implement the decision.