You can expect this Office to:
- treat you with respect and courtesy, and in accordance with the APS Values and the APS Code of Conduct
- be impartial and unbiased
- properly consider all relevant matters
- answer your questions and keep you informed of progress.
The Office expects the agency to:
- provide us with all the relevant material in a logical manner and as quickly as possible
- provide the review applicant with a copy of any information given to this Office. Where agencies have concerns about releasing information subject to legal professional privilege they should raise them with staff in the Office.
- respond to requests for further information in a timely manner, including assisting us to contact and speak to relevant employees or other people when required.
The Office expects the review applicant to:
- treat us with respect and courtesy, and in accordance with the APS Values and the APS Code of Conduct
- provide us with relevant information in a timely manner
- ensure their contact details are kept up-to-date.