The general employment review application form for review by the Merit Protection Commissioner is available.
You must submit your review application in writing to your agency.
Your application must state:
- why you are seeking a review
- the outcome you are seeking.
Your agency must:
- refer your application to the Merit Protection Commissioner
- provide us with all information relevant to the review it has undertaken
- provide you with a copy of the same information provided to this office (Regulation 5.30(2))
- do these things within 14 days unless it applies for an extension (Regulation 5.30(1)).