How do I make a complaint about my final entitlements paid on separation?

To make a complaint about your final entitlements, you may make a request in writing directly to the Merit Protection Commissioner.

There is no application form for notifying a final entitlements complaint.

You can outline your complaint in an email to Please include the details of your concerns, your details and the details of your agency. You may wish to attach any documents with details of your final entitlements.