How do I notify a complaint about my final entitlements paid on separation?

To notify a complaint about your final entitlements, you may make a request in writing direct to the Merit Protection Commissioner. 

There is no application form for notifying a final entitlements complaint. Send an email or write to the Merit Protection Commissioner via the Review contacts page.