What happens next?
- We acknowledge receipt of your application; if it isn't accepted we advise you of the reasons.
- Your agency is informed and asked for information from their Code of Conduct investigation file.
- Your case is assigned to a review adviser and delegate of the Merit Protection Commissioner.
- We will contact you about your review and may ask you for further information.
- Once all the information is considered, the delegate will make a recommendation and provide reasons for that recommendation to you and to your agency.